Rdio App updates bringing new improvements
The newfangled app Rdio that provides users, albums with more than 20 million songs to playback instantly or at stations, through their iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.
This time it presents a version, which offers a redesigned player, with new stations added, along with several enhancements to the user interface and some bug fixes incorporated.
Rdio has updated its iOS application, with recommendations and a new design of the playback stations, which also now brings new access to classic albums.
- Start searching a station with any track, artist or genre; or just be guided by the recommendations Rdio offers, in order to obtain a perfect mix of songs.
- Find your favorite artists, collectors, and add it to your collection or add it to your playlist.
- If you lose the signal or connection, simply synchronize with the device and listen to your tracks or songs offline.
- You can use Rdio, through the free and unlimited for two weeks.
- Listen to your stations for free (currently available in the United States, Canada and Australia.)
- If you wish to, purchase the complete package to listen to their stations where you go for $ 14.99.
What’s new in version 2.5.3?
- Recommendations and a new design to play your stations.
- Find albums similar to what you are listening, more stations and popular lists with friends or within your area.
- New design of the stations playing.
- Three-way screen now displays the album art you are playing and tracks.
- Option “Swipe” added to easily jump to the next track.
- Several user interface enhancements and minor bug fixes.
- Rdio can be download from the App Store for free.
- Requires iOS 5.0 or later.
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
- This application is optimized for iPhone 5.
Here more details: App Rdio