Apple Releases Xcode 5.0.2 GM to developers
As we learn, Apple would have sent an email to developers announcing the Xcode 5.0.2 GM.
This would seem as the pre-release version of the complete developer set of Xcode tools for Mac, iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. That includes a software development kit for the recently released iOS 7.0.3 and OS X 10.9 Mavericks.
Achieving this way that this version of Xcode 5.0.1 GM, whose compilation number belongs to 5A2005, to be available to developers in order to make several corrections arising errors.
What is 5 Xcode?
Xcode is the complete toolset ideal for creating iOS apps and Mac apps.
Also, Xcode automatically configures your applications to use the latest Apple services, also manages many of his images through a unified catalog of assets, and helps you design an application that will look beautiful in both the new iOS 7 or OS X Mavericks.
Xcode 5 tools help you create fast, efficient and high quality applications. Furthermore Xcode 5, helps you to easy create and run tests, analyze the code, and monitor the performance of your system.
And with access to continuous integration, your team can easily create applications better than ever.
- A menu of source control that creates remote Git repositories for hosting and Mac users. Also a debugging flag graphic showing a direct energy consumption of an application server is included.
- Developers can download the latest version of Xcode 5.0.2 GM seed through Software Update or the Apple developer portal.
- While the most recent publicly available version is the Xcode 5.0.1. Which can be downloaded for free from the Mac App Store.
What’s new in this version Xcode 5.0.2 GM?
- After installing Xcode 7.0.3 iOS Simulator, crashes on first startup for a period of time. This issue has been resolved. (15368009)
- UIAutomation operation of instruments GUI or from the / usr / bin / instruments that blocked the command line directory. This issue has been resolved. (15367995)
- Launching a 64-bit application on a device in Xcode, causes the device to stop responding (and require a soft-reset). This issue has been resolved. (15,338,361). Debugging an application on a device with iOS 6.x causes the application to crash with EXC_BAD_ACCESS. This issue has been resolved. (15,310,896).
- LLDB structures now correctly displayed in the simulation process. This issue has been resolved. (14,496,092).
- Xcode 5 requiere OS X 10.8.4 o posterior.
- Xcode 5 requires OS X 10.8.4 or later.
- Problemas resueltos en Xcode 5.0.2 GM Simulador
- Issues Resolved in 5.0.2 GM Xcode Simulator
Here more details: